NAMI Arkansas does NOT provide crisis services or direct services, so if you or a loved one is experiencing a psychiatric crisis, please refer to these numbers:
- If you or someone you know is a danger to themselves or others, please call 911.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-TALK or (800) SUICIDE
- Mental Health Crisis Hotline: 1-800 442-HOPE (4673) or for online chat http://hopeline.com/
- Love to Know Recovery: A comprehensive list of Crisis Hotlines
- Teen Health and Wellness: List of hotlines that cover a variety of topics.
NAMI Arkansas HelpLine
NAMI Arkansas operates a toll-free HelpLine to provide information and resources to callers who are seeking information about mental illness topics. We are not a crisis hotline nor do we offer direct services. We can assist with locating support groups and educational programs, provide information on how to access the mental health system, and provide general information about mental illness, education, support, and recovery.
To reach our HelpLine for information and resources call (800) 844-0381